Monday, December 3, 2012

New Stuff

Soon you will get a ZMB unit, a safety flare and big blue (if you are a member during early access for Zomberry Island).















Also I am expecting the elf costume, the holiday ball costume, the snowman or snowwoman costume and the tangled in lights outfit. But even though the holiday ball costume was free last time if I were you and I was not a member I would save up my credits for all the holiday stuff because I don't think the holiday ball costume will be free this time and the other stuff is pricy too.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment is nice and about this post. No insults, mean words, bad words, website advertisements or anything you wouldn't want said to you. If you would like to ask questions email me at comicalmosquito@gmail.com.