Sunday, November 25, 2012

Contest Update

There has already been three poptropicans who have emailed me their username, their favorite Poptropica Creators and has emailed me all the creators that were not dancing with me and have been correct  but don't let that stop you from entering, everyone who joins them on the list of winners will also have their own video so don't wait enter now! If you do join the list of winners I will send you your video and post it on this blog on December 21st but remember that on December 21st the videos will be made so if you enter after December 21st your entry does not count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment is nice and about this post. No insults, mean words, bad words, website advertisements or anything you wouldn't want said to you. If you would like to ask questions email me at comicalmosquito@gmail.com.