Thursday, April 5, 2012

Comical Mosquito on Comical Mosquito

CM (interviewer): What is your favorite charactor on Poptropica?

CM (person being interviewed): Dr. Hare even though he's evil he's really cute.

CM (interviewer): Are you a member?

CM (person being interviewed): Yes.

CM (interviewer): How many islands have you beaten?

CM (person being interviewed): All of them but my account had an glitch and didn't give me all the medals.

CM (interviewer): Since Dr. Hare is on 24 Carrot Island is 24 Carrot Island your favorite island?

CM (person being interviewed): No as much as I love Dr. Hare and as much as he's cute I don't have a favorite island they're all good. It's hard to pick favorites.

CM (interviewer): Then how come you were able to pick Dr. Hare as your favorite charactor?

CM (person being interviewed): I thought you were forcing me. I just randomly picked one. I love all Poptropica charactors equally. That's because I love everything about Poptropica.

CM (interviewer): Oh so you like that most people don't know everything about the Poptropica Creators?

CM (person being interviewed): Well I think that's why people make blogs about Poptropica. That's one of the reasons I made the this blog, for people to not get frustorated about not being able to beat islands and for people learn more about Poptropica.

CM (interviewer): Aw. Do you have any mesagges to your fellow Poptropicans?

CM (person being interviewed): Poptropica rules and so do you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment is nice and about this post. No insults, mean words, bad words, website advertisements or anything you wouldn't want said to you. If you would like to ask questions email me at comicalmosquito@gmail.com.